To our beloved faithful,
Glory to God in the Highest and on earth peace and good hope to all men at all times Amen.
We are blessed and forever indebted to our Lord Jesus Christ for His Infinite Love, Mercy and Compassion.
With God’s grace we would like to announce that on the Feast of Assumption of our Holy Mother the forever Blessed Virgin Mary, we will be ordaining 9 young men to the Holy Rank of Deaconship.
These young men are as follows:
- Subdeacon Sandres Markhani, will be ordained a Deacon
- Brother Awia Youkhana, will be ordained a Deacon
- Lazar Elia, will be ordained a Deacon
- Tony Tooma, will be ordained a Deacon
- France Toma, will be ordained a Deacon
- George Ibrahim, will be ordained a Deacon
- Andre Ibrahim, will be ordained a Deacon
- Daniel Kakoz, will be ordained a Subdeacon
- Jacoub Shmuel, will be ordained a Subdeacon
The Ordination will take place in St Shimun Bar Sabbae and St Mary Cathedral during the Assyrian Divine Liturgy on Sunday 28.08.2022 at 9:00AM.
Praying to the Almighty God to guide, protect, strengthen and hold these young men steadfast in His Holy path.
We look forward to seeing you all there.